Page 113 of 496 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4952

Thread: What watch I wore today

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1523 Post(s)
    Ah. My apologies @TMann. There are so many nice watches on this site and so many posters that I had my wires crossed. Have you posted any photos of the Tag? I ask b/c my work firewall blocks many images so it is possible I missed it if you did.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Congrats on the pickup @TMann !

Pulled out my CW today and went with a perlon strap as I anxiously wait for warmer weather.

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Ah. My apologies @TMann. There are so many nice watches on this site and so many posters that I had my wires crossed. Have you posted any photos of the Tag? I ask b/c my work firewall blocks many images so it is possible I missed it if you did.
    No apology necessary. There have been a lot of nice watches shown on this thread. It would be impossible to keep track of who owns what. As for the Tag, there are photos in post #1113 of this thread.

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post

Pulled out my CW today and went with a perlon strap as I anxiously wait for warmer weather.
    Nice. I wish that some of the watch companies would put out divers and chronos in the 40mm range. I tried a 38mm Christopher Ward Trident and it was too small for my tastes; the 43mm model, on the other hand, it too large. A 40 mm diver would be just right for many of us.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Yeah, 38-40mm are the best sizes for me. Biggest thing for me I've found is the lug to lug distance, anything over 46mm and it starts to wear a bit large on my wrists.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    After wearing it on my DIY chromexcel strap for the past 6 months, I decided to put the metal bracelet back on my Seamaster for a little while. Might stick with this until the weather gets a bit warmer and I switch over to NATOs for the summer months.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfull View Post

That trident counter-balance gets me every time. Still really like the look of those! Sad that they changed the trident shape on the newer models to a rounder version of it. Not a fan of the new ones.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    @drocpsu Yeah they changed the tridents a bit, not to mention the ugly new logo

I would love to pickup another CWard sometime down the road but the logo pretty much kills the possibility of buying a new one.

Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2145 Post(s)
    Ben

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    thumbs-up on this!