Page 102 of 461 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4605

Thread: What watch I wore today

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I'm a very lucky guy. I received this as an engagement gift from the soon-to-be Mrs.. It's 34mm, so on first sight I was a bit worried it might be too small for everyday wear, but I haven't taken this thing off all week.

She'd like to get the back engraved with our initials, as would I, but they're just gonna have to figure out a way to do it without it coming off my wrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 07Rams View Post

I'm a very lucky guy. I received this as an engagement gift from the soon-to-be Mrs.. It's 34mm, so on first sight I was a bit worried it might be too small for everyday wear, but I haven't taken this thing off all week.

She'd like to get the back engraved with our initials, as would I, but they're just gonna have to figure out a way to do it without it coming off my wrist

Your lady friend has good tastes, that's a fine watch and looks good on the wrist! Congrats to you on the good choice in lady and the gift!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Your lady friend has good tastes, that's a fine watch and looks good on the wrist! Congrats to you on the good choice in lady and the gift!
    Thank you, sir! She is most definitely the better half of us, and in ways words don't do justice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Casio chronograph. Not the "poor man's speedmaster" chorono that everyone likes, more like the "poor man's Navitimer" maybe?

TMann
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Casio chronograph. Not the "poor man's speedmaster" chorono that everyone likes, more like the "poor man's Navitimer" maybe?

Wow. That's nice. Do you know what the diameter of the dial is? And what is the model number?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann View Post
    Wow. That's nice. Do you know what the diameter of the dial is? And what is the model number?
    Thanks. It's 45mm, model EF527. One of my favorites - excellent bracelet, 100m water resistance, screw down crown, slide rule, even a little lume.

I got mine at, of all places, Costco. https://www.costco.ca/Casio%c2%ae-Ed....10354396.html

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)
    Better strap for the Sarb finally. This one will stay for a while so it can get some color variation to it.

Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1404 Post(s)
    @idvsego where did you get that strap from?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)
    It's a Martu strap. I have bought 3 and I like them. You can do some customization if you email her. Sizes, tapering, buckle, length.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)