Thread: BR cotton linen pants

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

BR cotton linen pants

Hey all,

I work in a fairly casual workplace and am pretty set in terms of winter type pants. Looking to get some more warm weather pants. I was in BR today and, though with the slim leg I will have to size up and tailor the waist, I did like the cotton-linen pants they had to offer. They are on sale now and am considering buying some. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...3332&cid=36815

I do, however, own some 100% linen pants and do not care too much for the wrinkling that comes with them. I imagine these will wrinkle some, though I was curious if anyone can tell me how severe the wrinkling is with these. Anyone out there own any? How do they hold up over time?

Thanks!

Dappered Veteran
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Not bad at all. I've got two pairs, wore one today. They're pretty sturdy and IMO wrinkle more like cotton pants except many of the cotton pants I have look bad wrinkled. These don't.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    257 Post(s)
    I have a 50/50 cotton/linen pair from a different brand and they wrinkle a little bit but it's like oLsRockets said, it doesn't look as bad as wrinkly chinos.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    I picked up a pair of these a few weeks ago. Worn them a few times and they're holding up really well so far. Wrinkling isn't that bad, and in my experience is less than with the J. Crew ones I own which wrinkle a ton.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    I picked these up a few weeks ago. First time with linen and they do wrinkle but for some reason it does not bother me as much as wrinkles in my cotton pants? Highly recommend, super comfy and light. Subtly dropped a hint to the wife that I really liked them in hopes of getting another pair for Fathers Day.