Thread: Clothing for Vegas (my bachelor party)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clothing for Vegas (my bachelor party)

Hey guys, so my bachelor party is in Vegas in July and I'm trying to figure out what to wear at night. We're going to Hakkasan and a few other nightclubs. Typically, I wear t-shirts (J. Crew), shorts, chinos, and white converse sneakers in the summer, but I'm not sure if that will fly at some of the nightclubs in Vegas. Any thoughts of some clothing options? I don't want to go full club mode with the "going out shirt" that nearly every bro will be wearing.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Dark linen pants. Because it will be hot.

I wore this polo a few times while in Vegas a few week ago. The material is cotton and spandex, so it's got some flex to it. It also has an elastic bottom, so it gives off that 70s polo vibe. The fabric is thin as well. I could hold it up to the light and see through it. Perfect for the heat. Contrary to the model, I wore the appropriate size for my body type lol.

Edit...I'm not saying that this thing is transparent. It's still a solid color polo, just not a heavy fabric like most polos.

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1444 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome! Thanks guys. I think I'll go with the light grey cotton/linen blazer with a pair of dark denim.