Thread: Jomers Shorts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Jomers Shorts

Has anyone had any experience with this brand, specifically their shorts? How do they fit? Good construction/material? Experience with customer service? Their shorts are super popular over on reddit MFA but no one talks about them here, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.
    College aged guy interested in college aged guy stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got a pair of the navy herringbone shorts last summer and other than the size I was really happy with them. I tried to see if a 29 would work based on the vanity sizing, but they ended up being too small. Other than that, I was really happy with the construction and materials. Significantly better made than Target Merona shorts with a much better zipper. If only I would have been able to grab a larger size...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    I have 3 pairs, with 2 more coming in. Construction is solid. Fit is like the Jcrew Stanton (only brand I can run a comparison with). Went with my waist size, and it's a tad tight in the thighs. Inseam is as long as I like shorts to be, no shorter than that.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    I bought a pair and returned them. I thought the materials, construction, fit, etc. were solid, but I'm just a little too tall to have an 8" inseam. Was just too much thigh. 9" is really the sweet spot for me.

Keep in mind that Jomers does a standard +2 vanity size. So subtract 2 from your true waist size, or use whatever standard size you are at J.Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, Bonobos, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Looks like I'll be buying a few pairs of Jomers shorts in my near future
    College aged guy interested in college aged guy stuff.