Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armpit stain free deodorant

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    For the past several years I've been using a splash of 91% rubbing alcohol after getting out of the shower each morning in place of deodorants.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quoted
    189 Post(s)
    Didn't read all of the responses, but I had this same question about half a year ago. Did some research and found out that most antiperspirants stain. I also wanted a roll-on (not spray), and those tend to leave more residue.

Didn't give up. Searched the interwebs far and wide, reading thousands of reviews.

The result?
    Degree Men Anti-perspirant, Cool Comfort. It hasn't stained any of my shirts, and didn't even leave any white marks on a black T.

Smells good (not overpowering), blocks sweat, doesn't stain, is invisible, and available at virtually every store.

A total win.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quoted
    544 Post(s)
    Didn't read through. Someone may have already recommended. What I do is dry my armpits thoroughly, apply gold bond to pits, then apply scented deodorant. It is the anti-perspirant that leaves the stains. Gold bond works as an anti-perspirant without leaving stains.
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Didn't read all of the responses, but I had this same question about half a year ago. Did some research and found out that most antiperspirants stain. I also wanted a roll-on (not spray), and those tend to leave more residue.

Didn't give up. Searched the interwebs far and wide, reading thousands of reviews.

The result?
    Degree Men Anti-perspirant, Cool Comfort. It hasn't stained any of my shirts, and didn't even leave any white marks on a black T.

Smells good (not overpowering), blocks sweat, doesn't stain, is invisible, and available at virtually every store.

A total win.

It encouraging, worth trying I feel.
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes