Thread: Sale at BR Stores on Clearance Items - 30% ticketed PLUS another40% off with Gap Card

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sale at BR Stores on Clearance Items - 30% ticketed PLUS another40% off with Gap Card

Gentle... First time poster, long time lurker.

I went to return a couple of things at the local BR store and they were running a 30% off all clearance items sale, which isn't all that unusual. However, they combined the sale with another 40% off if you have a Gap or BR Credit Card. So total savings works out to be 58% off clearance items. (i.e. $100 * 30% = $70 * 40% = $42).

I found some really great deals on sweaters there (I know its not sweater season, but tough to resist for under $20).

For example, this sweater was marked at $35.99, so it worked out to be $15.11 after discounts.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=171333002

This sweather was marked at $40.99, so it worked out to be $17.21. after discounts.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=183278002

Obviously YMMV, but wanted to share in case anybody is interested.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how long this sale goes on for? I couldn't make it to a store before Sunday, but at a pinch might be able to do so then or Monday.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how long this sale goes on for? I couldn't make it to a store before Sunday, but at a pinch might be able to do so then or Monday.
    Email says the card member 40% off runs through tonight at midnight.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quoted
    513 Post(s)
    Yeah, I know about the online sale. I just wasn't sure whether the stacked sale on clearance in the store was the same sale. I guess it is. I think it's a sale that they're going to roll out more broadly though, as if you click on the details of the card members' sale, it says that it's "early access." I'm a card member, but I'm probably going to sit this one out for now. I just want to rifle through the clearance rack and see whether there's anything of interest in there, which is why I was curious how long that sale goes for. Well, there will be another one on Sunday or Monday if I can make it to a store then...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EnchinoMan View Post
    Email says the card member 40% off runs through tonight at midnight.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    Great first post! My wife is going to hate you though. BR clothes fit me almost perfect, so I am about to make it rain
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski