Thread: FS: Vostok Amphibia Field mod

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)

FS: Vostok Amphibia Field mod

I dont know how much interest this will get here but its a col watch so I will put it up and see. For those that don't know, Vostok is a Russian watch that has a bit of a cult following. It isnt a wrist princess, it is a work watch. It isnt afraid of the water by any means. Anyway, I wanted one but didnt need another dive watch so this happened.

This started as a vostok 120811. I have included a stock photo just so the conversion could be apparent.

Mods performed:
    Smooth stainless steel bezel
    Custom hands by a member of another forum
    Spiedel padded strap
    brushed finish on most of the surfaces

I also have a darker leather strap that has some wear on it that i actually used the few times I wore this one. I personally liked the vintage vibe it added to the watch. I have a SS bracelet with straight end links and the stock silicone (surprisingly decent) that I will include as well. Pictures of bonus straps and bracelet to follow, I didn't bring them with me today. Here is a pic with the darker strap on the watch though (before brushed case surfaces)...

I do have some sales on here (and a fair number of posts) as well as plenty on Ebay as PC_hobby. If you want validation at it is me, message me on ebay and I will answer you here. It isn't your typical Vostok and is fun to wear, plus has a nice little strap starter kit. I have never sold a mod before so if you think my pricing is off, PM me. Never know until you ask.

$120 shipped CONUS

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)
    because there is a 4 image max for some reason

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)
    Apparently my inbox was full so if anybody tried PMing me, give it another go. Also, here are the 3 additional straps included. I didnt resize it so its huge so I am just posting a link for you

http://i.imgur.com/AXXhKyh.jpg

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    Well aint that snazzy. I like the mods on that watch, glws.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1070 Post(s)
    Price drop to $100