Thread: bonobos sales? is there some kind of pattern or rhythm to them?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)

bonobos sales? is there some kind of pattern or rhythm to them?

I don't want to spend $88 on pants if I can, especially since i'm looking at buying a bunch of them.

are there sales I can count on at certain times of the year? or other secret ways to get %% off?

it seems like, as an outsider, that bonobos is more stingy with the sales than brooks brothers even is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    I would anticipate some sort of sale for memorial day, whether it will include the pants you're eyeing I have no idea. Might be worth sitting tight for a few weeks at least to see though.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)
    Bonobos used to have huge sales all the time back when they were building their biz and customer base. At a certain point, they didn't need to do it any longer and have plenty of guys who will pay full price, thus the cutback in everything-on-sale sales. They also give their loyal customers early access to new season stuff and I think the seasonal sales to award loyalty (or at least that's what their emails seem to say).

Overall, it isn't often that you'll get too much of a sale on the current season items. However, Bonobos almost always has a sale section with older season stuff in it, which occasionally gets an extra % off tacked on. YMMV on whether they include your sizing. as mentioned above, they do typical 'holiday' sales like other brands do. They also have occasional 'bulking' sales, where the more you order, the more you save. Those are good for when you want to buy a suit or get multiples of stuff like you are. Depending on how long you can wait (or potentially order 1-2 pair now and wait for the rest), they usually have very good sales for Black Friday / Cyber Monday.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanparker View Post
    I don't want to spend $88 on pants if I can, especially since i'm looking at buying a bunch of them.

are there sales I can count on at certain times of the year? or other secret ways to get %% off?

it seems like, as an outsider, that bonobos is more stingy with the sales than brooks brothers even is.
    If you've nailed down your fit, and aren't looking to do returns, I'd look at eBay for Bonobos pants.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    627 Post(s)
    good call on that one