Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Undershirts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    I may have to try the costco again. the collars on mine got all wavy real fast and they were boxy. I could probably deal with one or the other but not both. they were super soft though.
    You are correct on your first assessment, they do both. The collars get wavy after washing, and they are a size too big (So you need to size down, meaning you are SOL if you are a small, which I am) AND even after you size down, they are boxy. I love Costco/Kirkland products and want to love this, but they're just too many faults. At least with their policy, you can try them indefinitely, even wash them and return them...

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttysonmcneely View Post
    You are correct on your first assessment, they do both. The collars get wavy after washing, and they are a size too big (So you need to size down, meaning you are SOL if you are a small, which I am) AND even after you size down, they are boxy. I love Costco/Kirkland products and want to love this, but they're just too many faults. At least with their policy, you can try them indefinitely, even wash them and return them...
    That was exactly my experience. I am rather thin so to size down the body they wouldn't stay tucked. I will stick with JKY. And I bought some just last month to refresh my rotation. still seem like a good buy to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    How does JKY fit? Tight or boxy?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raffatuzzi View Post
    How does JKY fit? Tight or boxy?
    I am slender at 5'11" 155lbs and they are not tight but are closer to the body than normal shirts.