Thread: Warm weather uniform

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Warm weather uniform

As temperatures creep up here in Florida, I officially put away my "winter" clothes and broke out the spring/summer stuff. I know more than a few of you also live in warm climates. What are some of your go-to warm weather uniforms?

Mine:
    Casual - Sperrys, shorts, polo
    Dressed - Loafers, BR Linen pants, J Crew Madras short-sleeve button up, Macys unlined light weight cotton blazer (with bow-tie dependent on occasion)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm also in FL.

My most regular uniform is based on a couple unlined linen/cotton pants by Luxire, and a few long + short sleeved Uniqlo linen shirts, a couple Uniqlo cotton/linen blazers (with the poly sleeve linings "vented") for night or when I want to dress it up a bit, and usually walk around in AE Neumoks.

For sunshiny activities, a have a couple pair of J Crew linen blend shorts, huaraches and camp mocs, and and my trusty Uniqlo linen shirts.

For dressier stuff, I've got a couple partial-lined wool-linen blend suits from Black Lapel, some MTM linen, slub cotton and chambray shirts, and usually some walnut AEs.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quoted
    313 Post(s)
    Summer sport coat
    Linen shirt, no undershirt