Thread: FS: Converse Rubber Pineneedle Sz 10.5(Size 11 in other brands) New With Box $45 ship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

FS: Converse Rubber Pineneedle Sz 10.5(Size 11 in other brands) New With Box $45 ship

Hey guys I got a pair of Rubber Converse in Pineneedle for sale. They are a size 10.5 which fit like a 11 in other brands. I want to get these sold asap but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures but here are some I found on the internet. The ones that you receive are pretty much the same since they are brand new with the box. I will update with my own pictures once I get a chance to. They are for sale for $45 shipped. Thanks for looking guys and let me know if you what to buy them!

P.S I think they would be perfect for spring rain!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    UPDATE: Here are my pictures guys, and I will dropping the price to $40 shipped!
    Note: There is sort of thin lining of like thin fleece material inside the shoe unlike regular converse, itll help to keep your feet warm!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Bump

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Are these still available?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    These shoes are very cool and tempting but unfortunately worthless to me in Los Angeles. Hope you find a buyer!