Thread: Brand New Johnston & Murphy Tyndall Cap Toe - Size 12

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Brand New Johnston & Murphy Tyndall Cap Toe - Size 12

I've got a brand new pair of Johnston & Murphy Tyndall Cap Toe, size 12. These boots have never been worn outside at all. I bought them last year and tried to break them in around the house, but to no avail. I have wide-ish feet, but these boots are too narrow for me. I've still got the box and all; hell, the tissue is still in the toes of the boots.

I'll post some photos when I get home today; I just wanted to get the thread up while I had free time.

http://dappered.com/2013/09/best-loo...ots-fall-2013/

Thanks!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Damn, guys; sorry for the delayed post with the pictures. If someone buys these, I promise to ship them within a day or two, not four months later. lol

Last edited by APinNC; May 24th, 2016 at 06:00 PM.
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    Also, the white mark on the sole is just a sticker from the box. And the worn looking mark at the front of the sole is just the lighting. I can add a better picture if needed

Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    I didn't mention a price, but I paid $119.99 for them. If anyone is interested, I would take considerably less than full price. I'll give it a few days, then post the, on eBay

Thanks!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    sold!