In a bit of a financial bind, so have to part with much of my new wardrobe

Selling a lot of pants consisting of:

- 4 Banana Republic vintage straight jeans (various styles/colours) retail. $110 CAD each
- 1 Banana Republic Destructed Slim Fit Jeans (bleached blue) retail. $110 CAD
- 1 Club Monaco Light weight Davis Slim chinos (light pink) retail. $69.50 CAD
- 1 Gap 1969 Tinted Worn In Straight Jean (indigo) retail. $79.50 CAD
- 1 Gap 1969 straight Cords (mauve) $79.50 CAD

All sizes are 32W 34L

Each purchased within the last year from their online/retail store (not factory outlet) and have been carefully tucked away since. All new with the labels and tags still attached.

Asking $200 USD for the lot of 4 BR vintage straights or $250 usd for the entire lot (8 pants coming out to 31.25 USD each). Will split the actual cost of postage using a trackable method.

Payment thru paypal balance (sent as friend/family). Final sale, no warranty, returns or refunds so please research and ask questions before purchasing.

PM your email if you would like to request photos of actual items.

Please note that I am from Canada and as such, some jeans may have extra bilingual writing on the pant labels (ie English and French). Besides that, been told direct from BR/GAP that the pants are exactly the same as their US counterparts. Again all pieces authentic and purchased direct from the retailer!

I also have a bunch of sweaters and long sleeve tops (size M) I'll may also be parting with. If you are interested, leave a message thanks!