Thread: Selling AE Lexingtons and AE Fifth Avenues 12D black

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Selling AE Lexingtons and AE Fifth Avenues 12D black

Hi guys,

I have three pairs of black AE shoes, and as it turns out, I rarely wear any of them. I'm cleaning out the closet, and the Lexingtons and Fifth Avenues must go. Both pairs are in very good shape. I think the Lexingtons have only been worn twice to work and that's it. The Fifth Avenues have been worn a few more times, mostly to work, court, and in between. You can tell from the soles of these shoes how few times they have been worn.

I have the original AE shoe bags for each pair. I have the original box for the Lexingtons, but the box for the Fifth Avenues is not the original box for that pair (still AE). The shoe trees are not included, but if the same person buys both pairs of shoes, I'll throw in one pair of shoe trees for free. I will ship to anywhere in the US for free. I am asking $150 for the Lexingtons and $160 for the Fifth Aves.

I cannot find a good way to host these pictures in order to post pictures into the thread. All pictures are in the dropbox link below. There are pictures of both pairs from all angles.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8rfdg195...PJbRoF0La?dl=0

Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)
    UPDATE: Fifth Avenues sold.

Dropping price to $135 for the Lexingtons if you purchase by Thursday at midnight.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)
    Leaving town for 5 week work trip tomorrow. Final call. Will accept $130 through Venmo if you respond by 9 AM tomorrow morning.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)
    Back in town until next Friday, so Lexingtons back on sale for $130 through Venmo.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)
    Price drop to $125 on the Lexingtons.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    106 Post(s)
    Lexingtons bumped down to $110. They have sat inside the shoe bags, inside the box, with shoe trees in them since this post went up. Box and bags included, shoe trees not.