Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement Watch Bands at Clockwork Synergy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Talking Replacement Watch Bands at Clockwork Synergy

Hello Everyone!

We are new to this site and community, but have been around for over ten years providing quality replacement watch straps all over the world. We have a huge selection in NATO (over 370 and rising), Premium Leather, Divers Silicone, and many other styles. Recently we just launched the 2 Piece Classic Nato line, in the traditional pin style. We love hearing from our customers and a few of them have mentioned the forums here so we decided to hello to everyone else.

Remember, if you can't find something on our website, we are here to provide the best customer service possible, so please contact sales@clockworksynergy.com.

To GIVE BACK to all our Dappered customers, if you use coupon code "dapper15" you will receive 15% off your online order through www.clockworksynergy.com
    "Instantly Add a Little Class to your Wardrobe"

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Just wanted to share what user mcsocks posted on their Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/mcsocks/

Currently, we have a limited supply of the denim watch bands in stock.

www.clockworksynergy.com

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Hey there, I'm actually a big fan of you guys -- I have the denim strap above for my CWard C60 Trident and a grey/silver nato from you for my Explorer 2 white dial.
    Top notch customer service, good pricing and selection. I wish you guys the best, and you have my vote!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Just wanted to voice my support as well. I have several of your least expensive NATOs that I rotate a number of my watches on, and I love them. Three years in, they're still holding up beautifully, and the customer service all along was fantastic. I look forward to picking up some of your heavy duty NATOS to fit my Orient Mako (Pepsi dial, blue face) and Ray (black dial and face). Keep up the good work, folks.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)
    Today I'm wearing my suede leather strap that I picked up on clearance. Any chance of bringing back straps that are about 11.5" long like this one? It's nice to be able to double back the extra length through both keepers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)
    Are your RAF NATO straps stitched or thermo welded? Can't tell from the pictures on your site.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Awesome community here.

Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    Hey there, I'm actually a big fan of you guys -- I have the denim strap above for my CWard C60 Trident and a grey/silver nato from you for my Explorer 2 white dial.
    Top notch customer service, good pricing and selection. I wish you guys the best, and you have my vote!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
    Just wanted to voice my support as well. I have several of your least expensive NATOs that I rotate a number of my watches on, and I love them. Three years in, they're still holding up beautifully, and the customer service all along was fantastic. I look forward to picking up some of your heavy duty NATOS to fit my Orient Mako (Pepsi dial, blue face) and Ray (black dial and face). Keep up the good work, folks.
    Thanks for the support!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Today I'm wearing my suede leather strap that I picked up on clearance. Any chance of bringing back straps that are about 11.5" long like this one? It's nice to be able to double back the extra length through both keepers.

Love the seiko btw. We no longer have the strap in your picture in our catalog but we just introduced the leather natos, which you may find to your liking.
    http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...o-watch-strap/

Quote Originally Posted by thedrake View Post
    Are your RAF NATO straps stitched or thermo welded? Can't tell from the pictures on your site.
    The RAF Nato are thermo welded, good question too. We'll update that on the website ASAP.

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    356 Post(s)
    I have two, they are welded.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuFrank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
    Thanks for the support!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post

We no longer have the one in your picture in our catalog but we recently released the leather nato with a 10.5" length here

They are thermo welded.

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Every Wednesday we usually sift through social media pictures that others have posted online with our watchstraps and pick a select few that are exceptional. We thought this would be a good place to show how some have matched up their style and hopefully give inspiration to others!

Here is a picture we saw from @321rifle on Instagram:

The full premium leather collection can be found here (link)

www.clockworksynergy.com