1441 Post(s)
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Premium Nato Watch Straps
    Multiple Hardware Options to Match Your Style

In addition to having one of the largest variety of NATO straps from you to choose from, we also have multiple hardware options available!
    Need to match a brushed steel buckle with your watch face? Check! Thinking of going for a classic yellow gold look? Check!

See what others have done with their Premium Nato Watch Straps.

Instagram User: @makmak_domph
    Strap: Black /Green / Red
    Last edited by clockworksynergy; March 23rd, 2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Link to watch strap
    "Instantly Add a Little Class to your Wardrobe"

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Premium Nato Watch Straps
    Multiple CAMO Options to Choose From!

We have a variety of camouflage inspired premium nato straps to choose from in our collection!
    Match it with your wardrobe while giving your watch some added cover.

See what others have done with their Premium Nato Watch Straps:

Instagram user: Bradkasselman
    Strap: European Camo

Last edited by clockworksynergy; April 14th, 2016 at 03:09 PM.

www.clockworksynergy.com

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    What is the difference between the Dapper collection and the traditional premium leather collection? I like the look of both of these, but they essentially look like the same strap to me:

http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...brown-leather/

http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...al-watch-band/

Also - How quickly do orders typically process & ship out? If I ordered one on Monday, would it arrive by Friday (to New Hampshire), by any chance?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drocpsu View Post
    What is the difference between the Dapper collection and the traditional premium leather collection? I like the look of both of these, but they essentially look like the same strap to me:

http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...brown-leather/

http://www.clockworksynergy.com/shop...al-watch-band/

Also - How quickly do orders typically process & ship out? If I ordered one on Monday, would it arrive by Friday (to New Hampshire), by any chance?
    Hi There! We recently renamed our quick release premium leather to the dapper collection while leaving the traditional premium leather bands the same since they are being phased out of production. They are the same leather band except for one key difference, a quick release pin versus a speed pin. With the quick release pin, you can change your band without tools. With a traditional band, you will need a speed pin and tool to change the band.

On shipping, orders placed on Monday typically arrive by Friday as long as there are no complications through USPS. Please feel free to ask any questions or call us at 410-720-2147

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Classic vs Premium NATO

A quick question concerning your NATO straps. I'm trying to figure out exactly what the differences are between your Classic NATO and Premium NATO straps. So far I've gathered that your Classic and Premium are the same materials, but the premium are stitched instead of just welded and there are more hardware options. Am I missing any more differences between these?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
    A quick question concerning your NATO straps. I'm trying to figure out exactly what the differences are between your Classic NATO and Premium NATO straps. So far I've gathered that your Classic and Premium are the same materials, but the premium are stitched instead of just welded and there are more hardware options. Am I missing any more differences between these?
    You are correct. Our premium nato have the reinforced stitching and multiple hardware options. Thanks for checking! Also, don't forget you get 15% off for being a dappered threads user with coupon code dapper15 when you check out.

www.clockworksynergy.com

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworksynergy View Post
    Hi There! We recently renamed our quick release premium leather to the dapper collection while leaving the traditional premium leather bands the same since they are being phased out of production. They are the same leather band except for one key difference, a quick release pin versus a speed pin. With the quick release pin, you can change your band without tools. With a traditional band, you will need a speed pin and tool to change the band.

On shipping, orders placed on Monday typically arrive by Friday as long as there are no complications through USPS. Please feel free to ask any questions or call us at 410-720-2147
    Thanks for the clarification! I know it's pretty late in the day, but I ordered a worn brown dapper collection strap. Looking forward to getting it, and hoping it will arrive by Friday!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drocpsu View Post
    Thanks for the clarification! I know it's pretty late in the day, but I ordered a worn brown dapper collection strap. Looking forward to getting it, and hoping it will arrive by Friday!
    Our pleasure! You should have gotten your tracking number within 24 hours after placing your order. Please let us know if you need anything else! Our customer service team can be reached at sales@clockworksynergy.com

www.clockworksynergy.com

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Heavy NATO Watch Straps
    Multiple Hardware Options to Choose From!

We have mentioned other NATO straps with camouflage patterns
    so let's not forget the heavy duty NATO straps with PVD buckles!

Bringing your look together with the perfect coordination.

Instagram user: bothrops1
    Strap: Army Camo

www.clockworksynergy.com