Thread: Persol PO0649's Tortoise -- Best Offer

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Persol PO0649's Tortoise -- Best Offer

Gents, I ordered the Persols linked below. Received them and they turned out to be a little bit too big for my face. They're tortoise shell with green polarized lenses. I tried them on once and didn't even wear them out. They come in originally packaging, including protective film, with all boxes and accessories. I don't know exactly how to price them, so shoot me a reasonable offer if you're interested. Thanks!

http://www.sunglasshut.com/us/713132165331

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)
    They wouldn't accept the return? Sunglass Hut ships & returns free, FYI. Or did you miss the deadline?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperTexan View Post
    They wouldn't accept the return? Sunglass Hut ships & returns free, FYI. Or did you miss the deadline?
    @DapperTexan -- you got it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

What size?

Quote Originally Posted by DRM View Post
    Gents, I ordered the Persols linked below. Received them and they turned out to be a little bit too big for my face. They're tortoise shell with green polarized lenses. I tried them on once and didn't even wear them out. They come in originally packaging, including protective film, with all boxes and accessories. I don't know exactly how to price them, so shoot me a reasonable offer if you're interested. Thanks!

http://www.sunglasshut.com/us/713132165331

Are they 52s or 54s?