Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $1,400.00 to Spend at Bloomingdale's

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Years ago, I inherited an Omega Seamaster DeVille (gold with black leather strap) from my grandpa (he received it from A&S on his 25th anniversary with the company), so I felt that I was set in the classy/conservative department. And it's awesome because it has a ton of sentimental meaning and it's been in the family since 1979.

So now, I got a Tag Heuer Monaco (http://us.tagheuer.com/en/luxury-watches/monaco-watch) and I'm hoping to pass it down one day too. It's much flashier, but still traditional, I love it, and it fits my new job.
    Last edited by BrandonD; May 1st, 2015 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Thank you for all of your thoughtful responses. I really appreciate it.

The credit expires in 6 months, so I have plenty of time to make a decision/wait for their next F&F event to get what I want on sale (even with the credit, no need to pay full price if I don't have to).

And for those who asked, fear not, my mom is getting a gift or two from this.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1453 Post(s)
    My $0.02 is to go for a nice briefcase. As a lawyer you'll be attending briefs and whatnot. With a nice briefcase you'll be getting your moneys worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Being that you live in NYC I would suggest you get a really nice coat that you wear a whole bunch in the winter. Might be on sale now too.