Thread: Kent Wang cufflinks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Kent Wang cufflinks

Anyone here have experience with Kent Wang's cufflinks and tie bars? I bought a grenadine tie from there and was impressed. I just purchased a glen plaid tie and a pocket square so if those are just as good as I expect I think I may give the cufflinks a shot. They aren't nearly as expensive as others that I have seen but I'd definitely like to hear from someone who has a pair before making the purchase. To be fair the only cufflinks I have are from Men's Wearhouse before I ever really started to care about what I wore so I'm pretty sure these would be better but I'm curious if people who own a pair think it is better to spend a little more elsewhere or not.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    From my experience, all of KW's products offer strong value. I have two pairs of cufflinks (silver knots and white MOP). Both work really well and look great, but I can't comment on durability because they so rarely get used. They would definitely be a step up from TMW, and are worth the increased cost in my opinion.

The only product of his I've ever questioned value wise is the tie bar. While it looks really nice, and I'm sure is high quality, I question if any tie bar can be worth $45.