Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Crew 25% off - does it get any better?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    I don't have a photo, but I saw it in the store yesterday and can definitely confirm it is not nearly as bright as it appears in J.Crew's photos. Joe's photos are much more like how it looks.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srlclark View Post
    I think the fit is pretty similar to the BR ones. I've never tried on a cotton J.Crew Ludlow jacket, but I'm a 40R in the worsted wool suit, and also in BR's Modern Slim suit jackets. (By the way, the light blue of the BR modern slim fit suit - the new one released this year - is in my view a much nicer shade of blue than the caspian blue Ludlow).
    My cotton 44R is a hair tighter than my wool 44R. My jersey wool Wallace and Barnes 44R is much bigger than either of the two previous. I would have returned it for a 42R if it wasn't final sale.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quoted
    278 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moelman View Post
    I don't have a photo, but I saw it in the store yesterday and can definitely confirm it is not nearly as bright as it appears in J.Crew's photos. Joe's photos are much more like how it looks.
    I saw it in store over the weekend and can confirm this. It looks much better in real life than on the website.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    Anyone see the wallace and Barnes workwear blazer in person? It looks pretty casual and cool but is it heavy?

mistabutters
    I just bought new chinos, a seersucker shirt, a pair of macalister boots, and a slim marled henley.

J. Crew got me big time with this 25% off sale.....

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)
    Annnnnd I see JC now has a 30% off final sale styles going. Gesh. It's hard to keep up with those guys. Always seems like a game.

BTW JC got me on the 25% off sale too although not as bad as @mistabutters.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    The 25 percent off was good though because they had free shipping that one day. perfect for a single small item