Thread: Weller Full Proof

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Weller Full Proof

Any one else notice this in jomers review?? I wonder if he got it from retail or secondary.

https://dappered.com/2019/10/in-revi...oak-cone-denim

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)
    If his IG is any indicator, I'm willing to bet he caught it in stock somewhere.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    Lucky... I might get a shot at a bottle via lottery but otherwise I'm seeing these go for ~$350 on secondary. Insane.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charles View Post
    Lucky... I might get a shot at a bottle via lottery but otherwise I'm seeing these go for ~$350 on secondary. Insane.
    Good lord.

I went to the Walter Reed class 6 before heading to Alberta and picked up Trace for 19 bucks and they had 4 bottles of Blanton's in the glass case for 62 per.
    https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I suspect he may have bought that bottle before it got too popular. I have a ton of bottles myself I bought at retail that I'm shocked how much they're going for now.
    Dress for style, live for results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomservo View Post
    I suspect he may have bought that bottle before it got too popular. I have a ton of bottles myself I bought at retail that I'm shocked how much they're going for now.
    Around here, people go crazy for everything with "Weller" on the bottle; even Weller Special Reserve (which there is absolutely nothing special about). From what I have seen, Weller Full Proof has only been available as a store pick (you can see the gold store pick label in the last photo). Just need to ask your favorite local store(s) if they bought a barrel and when they expect it to come in. Unfortunately, none of the stores in my area (as far as I know) have been offered a barrel of Full Proof