Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: What podcasts are you listening to?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks for the posters who mentioned The History of Rome. I'm about 120 episodes in, as I walk 30 minutes to work each day. I've really enjoyed it,and surprised somewhat that I'm still listening.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1028 Post(s)
    Just came across two KICK ASS podcasts.

Tumanbay - think of it as Game of Thrones only in audio format. Amazing. It' s a podcast between the BBC and Panopli
    Wooden Overcoats - if you are a fan of British humour then this is the podcast for you. It's about a mortician and his sister. Then a competing mortician moves in next door and hilarity ensues.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Quoted
    873 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Just came across two KICK ASS podcasts.

Tumanbay - think of it as Game of Thrones only in audio format. Amazing. It' s a podcast between the BBC and Panopli
    Wooden Overcoats - if you are a fan of British humour then this is the podcast for you. It's about a mortician and his sister. Then a competing mortician moves in next door and hilarity ensues.
    Panopli has some quality podcasts. I am still not to the point of paying for premium content but Panopli would be one I would subscribe to if there was a pay wall.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1028 Post(s)
    @JBarwick yeah, I totally agree with you. In looking at my podcast feed, more and more of them are from Panopli.