Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dappered Approved Phone Case?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I'm a big fan of the Speck cases (got mine on Amazon for <$30). My phone has survived plenty of drops. It's definitely not as sturdy as the top of the line OtterBox case, but it is a decent mix of style (sleek, simple) and protection for the money.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    I have a ringke slim case on my 5. Prevents the screen from touching when placed face down, very slim, has much better grip than no case. It's cheap and functional.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1487 Post(s)
    I had a plastic shell case that protected the back of my iPhone with a plastic type protector on the front. Worked great for about a year and a half until the plastic case wore out and the clear front bit started to peel away from the phone. Now I'm going with nothing. My problem is I can't really find anything I like for the 4s. That's the trouble with holding on to an aging phone. No support.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    403 Post(s)
    I don't know if Dappered really does the approve or disapprove thing. Anyway, I agree with the functional over style in this case (pun not intended).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I couldn't have a phone without it being a lifeproof case now. Oh and I mean the lifeproof fre' case, the nuud one I cannot stand and it's actually thicker. The regular lifeproof fre' case though, I've had several just to change up colors really, but they are thin, slide in and out of your pocket much easier than an otterbox, it's waterproof, I've dropped them out of cars and off of fourwheelers to have to go back and find them and they were fine. With how much an iphone is to replace it without an upgrade available, it makes no sense to me to have anything else. With a variety of colors, they can be pretty stylish too.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    I have an iphone 6 plus which can get too bulky with a big case, so I elected for a simple slim clear case so you could see the beauty of the phone (Spigen® iPhone 6 Plus Case, Ultra Hybrid). The real winner was the Tech Armor ballistic glass screen protector, a little pricier ($10) than the normal one's, but the glass is really expensive looking and responsive and it is ridiculously easy to put on bubble free.