View Poll Results: Who socked it to you?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • winghus

1 7.14%
  • Shomas

2 14.29%
  • zcm

2 14.29%
  • geauxtigers

1 7.14%
  • Aaronw915

1 7.14%
  • MaxMan

7 50.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Challenge - 2/1/2015 - Sock it to me!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vespertiliovir View Post
    @MaxMan, you pull off the Long Branches very well. I bought a pair recently myself and have been on the fence about whether to keep or sell them. You're making me lean keep!

Also, is the peacoat green ("mossy shadow") or grey? Hard to tell with the filter.
    @vespertiliovir, Thanks, and good eye. Its the mossy green. The minute I walk into a building the color goes from being visibly green to a greyish hue. You should def keep the Branches, I really like the rugged feel. They can only really be worn with stiffer fabrics, like in the is case the pants and the flannel shirt under the sweater. The Vibram Soles are actually what sold me, I was going to initially get the Daltons, then remembered I live in Mass.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMumfrey View Post
    @MaxMan, I have those same socks. Nice!!!
    @DMumfrey, yea man, Tarjay's socks selection are pretty solid...especially on clearance paid a buck for these.
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMan View Post
    Hi guys . Feel like it's been ages since I last came on here. Anyways, I saw the friday challenge has been changed to sunday. I will throw my feet into the pit. Here's today's fit, http://instagram.com/p/ycPVFKigAt/ and here are my socks. . It snowed about 30" in Boston so I need her to remind me of warmer days. Lol. The lighting in here blows. Cheers. Stay stylish guys.
    You just got yourself an insta follower! I'll see what I can do to throw my attempt in tomorrow.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    @MaxMan I, too, loved the vibram soles, which are comfy as heck and actually useful in inclement weather. I like the Daltons' appearance a bit more, but I couldn't wrap my head around buying (what to me is) a fall/winter boot with a leather sole. My only hangup is the fact that the branches are a little too clunky for my office, so they'd be relegated to weekend wear. But I wore them with jeans tonight and thought they looked great, so I I'm close to sold--even if I don't wear them often.

Peacoat looks great, btw, you're making me sad I didn't jump on one a few weeks back.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vespertiliovir View Post
    @MaxMan I, too, loved the vibram soles, which are comfy as heck and actually useful in inclement weather. I like the Daltons' appearance a bit more, but I couldn't wrap my head around buying (what to me is) a fall/winter boot with a leather sole. My only hangup is the fact that the branches are a little too clunky for my office, so they'd be relegated to weekend wear. But I wore them with jeans tonight and thought they looked great, so I I'm close to sold--even if I don't wear them often.

Peacoat looks great, btw, you're making me sad I didn't jump on one a few weeks back.
    Dude, I got that peacoat for 104 bucks shipped final sale a few weeks ago. I was literally competing with someone to get it, I put it in my cart first and had to go to a meeting at work and forgot to place order come back it says no longer avaialbe, so Im like crap, o well. Then around lunch I go to check again and lo and behold it there so I immedialty place order. Lol.

Yea the branch felt a little chunky at first but after a few wears, they felt at home on my feet. They look amazing with jeans, donegal, flannels. Get compliments on the train a lot.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    The poll is up and live. Get those votes in!

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Bump for votes!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    Killing it as always, @zcm.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    And that's that! @MaxMan takes it in a landslide on his triumphant return! Congrats and please post a new challenge as soon as possible.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Alright, so seeing as how we seem to have no new challenge this week (if I've missed it, let me know), I propose that we take this week off. Rather than a traditional challenge, I will put up something that we can submit ideas and vote on to determine the next challenge theme. Stay tuned.