Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hats for winter?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)
    Actually got the email a minute ago so I ordered an Everlane merino beanie they just dropped since I had a $15 credit sitting around. For $25, hoping this will hold up: https://www.everlane.com/collections...erino-hat-grey

Had some mixed experiences with Everlane lately, but a comparble hat from BR or something was $40. They have some new merino gloves and scarves too, it looks like.

If anyone wants to try some of their cold weather gear and isn't already an EL member, you can always use my referral code https://www.everlane.com/r/04f57a

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)
    I've got a dark green flecked lambswool watch cap that's my last living item from my Urban Outfitter days, probably over 10 years old. Works with every outerwear piece I have, who knew!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    68 Post(s)
    Sierra Trading Post has a number of different merino beanies. Grabbed a couple for $20 each today.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)
    Beanies/watch caps are what you want. If you only care about your ears then the behind the head earmuffs are another option. OR! On really cold days you can wear both. Yes I've been there.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    144 Post(s)
    I wear a Carhartt knit hat. Does the job and I don't care if my hair gets messed up

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    grab the cashmere beanie from club monaco... I purchased one a couple years ago, and it is by far the warmest but also most stylish that a knit hat can be.
    They usually go on sale for $40-50, might have to wait for black friday or after xmas to get that deal though
    twitter: @adg_ca
    instagram: @adg_ca

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Looks like most people are rolling with a beanie or the behind the head earmuffs.....

I guess no one else wraps their scarf around their face like a half mummy....

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)
    On a side note, Target has acrylic beanies for sale right now for 4 dollars a pop.

Might not be Merino or Cashmere, but they're dirt cheap, solid coloured, and thick enough to keep your head warm. I already have an ushanka that I favor, but I still bought one just to leave in the car or shove in my pocket for those odd days when it starts off at 70 degrees, and drops down to 30 before you get out of work.