Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twillory Shirt Review

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roostertail View Post
    I too received a shirt, and I also thought my feedback was to be sent directly to @Jake101.
    @roostertail - That was the idea! We don't mind that @Jshackleford posted his thoughts, but it wasn't our intention, we just wanted to hear what a few different people thought. Thanks for agreeing to check it out!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake101 View Post
    @roostertail - That was the idea! We don't mind that @Jshackleford posted his thoughts, but it wasn't our intention, we just wanted to hear what a few different people thought. Thanks for agreeing to check it out!
    Ahh, I completely misunderstood the request...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshackleford View Post
    Ahh, I completely misunderstood the request...
    @Jshackleford - I'll take responsibility for that. I guess I could've been more clear - but no harm no foul, right? Enjoy the shirt!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Now that I have a job where I need to wear a dress shirt most every day, I feel I have a better perspective and should update my thoughts.

The Twillory shirt is definitely very nice quality but it is a tad bit tight around the neck and back/chest area for me. I'm placing an order today for size 16 neck instead of the usual 15.5 I wear. I'm hoping the bigger neck size will also add a bit to the chest area. At this point, my favorite dress shirts are the J Crew Ludlow Traveler shirts (the regular J Crew dress shirts are a bit hit and miss since some of them wrinkle up like linen) and the Twillory shirt. The Twillory shirt is more fitted/tailored than the Ludlow shirts and I feel the fabric is a bit higher quality as well. I also like the smaller touches they add such as the metal collar stay and mother of pearl buttons.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Neither Ledbury or Twillory offer 36-37" arm lengths with a 15.5"neck. This makes me sad.