Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best budget winter dress socks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)
    I haven't tried any of their lighter socks yet. The couple of pairs of boot socks I have are very nice, though (and actually sized, which is extremely nice for someone who doesn't have a size 11.5 foot). I'll have to see about trying their lighter weight socks at some point.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quoted
    618 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    I haven't tried any of their lighter socks yet. The couple of pairs of boot socks I have are very nice, though (and actually sized, which is extremely nice for someone who doesn't have a size 11.5 foot). I'll have to see about trying their lighter weight socks at some point.
    I absolutely beat mine up, and no holes or signs of wear yet. And the lifetime guarantee makes them hard to beat. Problem used to be in finding styles you like, but they've been doing a great job with that lately as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    My feet get cold also. I recently bought some merino wool REI "Everyday Crew Socks" for $9.95 pr. Warm and look nice, reasonably dressy, several colors available. A little bit thicker on the sole and toes but not as heavy as a hiking sock.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Check out Smartwool Socks. I usually get mind at Nordy Rack but they are at Amazon as well.