Thread: Vincero - Automatic Watches Handcrafted with Italian Marble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Vincero - Automatic Watches Handcrafted with Italian Marble

Hello Dappered Readers,

We are a brand offering luxury small batch, limited release watches that are extremely unique.

Our first line of mechanical watches incorporate the same types of Italian marble that Michelangelo used to carve the Statue of David and used to build the Roman empire.

Our team has a long history of product development, the latest being in the watch industry. Vincero is the result of this experience, along with our mission to offer some incredible watches at a great value to consumers by redefining the way a watch is designed, made and sold.

We know the watch community is just as diverse as the brands made available. We respect every opinion and we are here to receive feedback, answer and discuss any questions related to watch development, our brand and/or watches in general.

Cheers,

Aaron
    http://www.vincerowatches.com/

Limited Release Currently on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1r5lEDi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    So what do you guys think of the marble aspect of this collection on both the dial and the links?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincero View Post
    So what do you guys think of the marble aspect of this collection on both the dial and the links?
    I think the idea is interesting and most of them look great (not sure about the Nero; it looks too close to just plain back to showcase the marble IMO, though I suppose it'd depend on the specific piece of marble in each watch); was very tempted by the Carrara and Black Rosso in particular when I came across the campaign a couple days ago.

Unfortunately, 43mm is just too big for my wrist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriul View Post
    I think the idea is interesting and most of them look great (not sure about the Nero; it looks too close to just plain back to showcase the marble IMO, though I suppose it'd depend on the specific piece of marble in each watch); was very tempted by the Carrara and Black Rosso in particular when I came across the campaign a couple days ago.

Unfortunately, 43mm is just too big for my wrist
    The Nero marble texture used in production will indeed have more white in them than the model used in the video. It's our job to make sure the unique texture of the stone is seen in each and every marble dial cut.

We decided to make the watches a bit on the larger side of the spectrum so that the marble was showcased as much as possible. Not to mention the fact it makes it easier to cut.

What other color combinations would you like to see? There is a lot of marble out there and our development team is looking into new versions and types of marble as we speak!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincero View Post
    I dig the marble accents, especially on the Rosso. I'm not sure the forecast MSRP seems reasonable, but the Kickstarter price doesn't strike me as crazy. You might consider mixing that Rosso marble with gold or rose gold accents. That would be a beautiful combo, IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngusM View Post
    I dig the marble accents, especially on the Rosso. I'm not sure the forecast MSRP seems reasonable, but the Kickstarter price doesn't strike me as crazy. You might consider mixing that Rosso marble with gold or rose gold accents. That would be a beautiful combo, IMO.
    Thanks for the kind words. The forecast MSRP represents the price these pieces would go for if sold through traditional retail.

While the watch specs align very well at the price, the marble aspect is a significant cost added to each timepiece. The marble costs consists of the material, cutting costs, and tons of assembly and added quality control costs from handcrafting each dial with such delicate material.

I agree the Rosso could look very cool with gold or rose gold accents. We are always looking to develop new combo's and this is something we will surely look into!