Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,874 of 1874

Thread: Ask a quick question, get an answer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)
    Need some new spring bars for my Mako XL. Any suggestions on where to get a good pair? Got a pair from a mall kiosk a while back and they were trash. Wondering if Amazon would be the same sub par quality

Thanks!
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by APinNC View Post
    Need some new spring bars for my Mako XL. Any suggestions on where to get a good pair? Got a pair from a mall kiosk a while back and they were trash. Wondering if Amazon would be the same sub par quality

Thanks!
    Have you tried Orient’s website? If they are not listed on the site, it might be worth reaching out to their customer service team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbirnie View Post
    Have you tried Orient’s website? If they are not listed on the site, it might be worth reaching out to their customer service team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Orient spring bars also seem to be a bit flimsy. Shortly after buying the watch, the original spring bar snapped at a Panthers game while I was cheering and my watch flew two rows down. Luckily it hit someone and not the ground, lol
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I went to a local jeweler and got 'em swapped out last time mine gave out. I have a Ray (the old version with the pusher) and the jeweler told me a really robust spring bar won't fit in the hole drilled out of the lugs. The key is getting the right length, if it's a millimeter too long or too short you're in trouble and Orient can use funky lengths.