Page 163 of 222 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2211

Thread: Ask a quick question, get an answer

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quoted
    259 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aręte View Post
    I have had a pair of Clarks desert boots for a couple years now. They now smell really bad even when I only wear them for an hour or two. Should I just throw them out or is there a way to get rid of the smell for good?
    Cedar shoe trees are great at absorbing moisture and odor. Other than that, maybe some foot powder like Odor Eaters?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    287 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aręte View Post
    I have had a pair of Clarks desert boots for a couple years now. They now smell really bad even when I only wear them for an hour or two. Should I just throw them out or is there a way to get rid of the smell for good?
    Try freezing them (in a plastic bag). You can also use shoe trees and foot powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)
    How does A Nordstrom brand suit compare in quality to a Lands End Yearrounder? Is there a big difference?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstro...xXusJJ7RhPChcg

https://www.landsend.com/products/me...74?sku_0=::LCH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whenever I buy jeans/pants/shorts, I always have the same problem of the crotch being extremely and overtime painfully tight. Obviously, this is when I'm sitting down for long periods as I do at my desk job. Other parts of the pants seem to have plenty of room. I've had atailor "let the crotch out" but it never seems to work. I think part of the problem is the curvature of my back is so deep, and my rear end ends up being rather large. The only thing I can think of is maybe it's pulling the cloth from that end and causing the tightness in the crotch area. Is this a problem others have?

If so, does anyone know of a certain fit or brand that reduces this miserable problem?

Not sure if they are needed to understand, but I'm pretty slim everywhere else: 31 waist x 33 inseam, 170lbs.

Thanks for the help.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)
    @leem, what is the rise of the jeans/pants you're wearing? If you don't know, the manufacturer website should state it. Also, and this is not meant to be creepy, but could it be that you're not getting enough support from your underwear or boxers or whatever?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    Sounds like the jeans you're wearing just don't have a high enough rise.

On a side note, you say that the deep curvature of your back ends up emphasizing your rear end. In general the curvature of your lower back shouldn't be "so deep". I'm no physical therapist but that sounds an awful lot like APT (anterior pelvic tilt) which you can remedy with some fairly easy exercise & stretching. Again, I'm no doctor but thought it might be something you'd want to look at.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    I sold my walnut strands, when shipping a pair of allen edmonds, how much weight should i indicate on the package (purchasing the label atm)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    I have generated a return shipping label with Allen Edmonds in the past and it said that 1 pair of shoes is 4 lbs.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis19 View Post
    I have generated a return shipping label with Allen Edmonds in the past and it said that 1 pair of shoes is 4 lbs.
    that sounds a little high...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    That's what I thought. Maybe they round up? Though I wouldn't be surprised if a pair with Dainite soles or boots were that heavy.