Page 175 of 222 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2212

Thread: Ask a quick question, get an answer

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)
    Anyone know how Wolverine Kilometers match up to 1000 mile boots? I wear a 10.5 in 1000 Miles, but it's a touch snug. But apparently the Kilometers are smaller, so maybe size up?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)
    I know I already posted this, but can anyone else who has the SuitSupply tuxedo point me towards a bow tie and cummerbund that match the grosgrain lapels? A set from J Hilburn arrived today, but they don't have nearly the sheen the lapels do. Any help would be appreciated! Event is Saturday, so I'm sweating a little...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Thoughts on chocloate corduroy blazer for a man in his 30s?

https://imgur.com/a/ZgX13

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncf05 View Post
    Thoughts on chocloate corduroy blazer for a man in his 30s?

https://imgur.com/a/ZgX13
    First time I've heard of corduroy blazer (I only heard of corduroy pants) now I want one LOL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    The forecast temp for NYC this Thursday is 72 degrees and sunny, with a low in the mid-50s. https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/10010:4:US

If this is relevant, yesterday and today are pretty cold. Highs in the mid to upper 50s. Warms up tomorrow.

The question: I bought a seersucker jacket on clearance. How out of season would it look if I wore it to the office on Thursday? It's stylistically approprirate for my office no doubt, but, seasonally or weather appropriate?

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logjammin View Post
    The forecast temp for NYC this Thursday is 72 degrees and sunny, with a low in the mid-50s. https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/10010:4:US

If this is relevant, yesterday and today are pretty cold. Highs in the mid to upper 50s. Warms up tomorrow.

The question: I bought a seersucker jacket on clearance. How out of season would it look if I wore it to the office on Thursday? It's stylistically approprirate for my office no doubt, but, seasonally or weather appropriate?
    If it is solid navy people won't notice it but the classic blue/white stripes will get noticed. Out of season for seersucker even in the south.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JBarwick View Post
    If it is solid navy people won't notice it but the classic blue/white stripes will get noticed. Out of season for seersucker even in the south.
    Yeah, it's the classic. And you're probably right, no real talking myself into this.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Red Wing owners,

I have a Red Wing store close to the house and I am trying to choose between the Iron Range or the 875 Moc Toe. Can you gentlemen let me know which boot you have and if you would recommend it? If you have a different model but would recommend it, let me know that too. Thank you!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    504 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Red Wing owners,

I have a Red Wing store close to the house and I am trying to choose between the Iron Range or the 875 Moc Toe. Can you gentlemen let me know which boot you have and if you would recommend it? If you have a different model but would recommend it, let me know that too. Thank you!
    I own both and I would recommend both. They are both a work boot, so it would come down to your own personal preference, what you like better. You're wearing em.

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1444 Post(s)
    Iron Ranger. I owned the Moc Toe and a) didn't like the look on my foot and b) found them TERRIBLY uncomfortable. But as @Shade said in the end it comes down to your own personal preference.