Page 151 of 222 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2214

Thread: Ask a quick question, get an answer

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)
    Charles Tyrwhitt offers free returns correct? I feel like I remember when I joined Dappered that was not the case, but I'm likely wrong.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Charles Tyrwhitt offers free returns correct? I feel like I remember when I joined Dappered that was not the case, but I'm likely wrong.
    Correct. From their website:
    Online Returns and a pre-paid label included in your parcel. Both are completely free to use though our Online Return Facility offers even greater flexibility – we will process your exchange/return within 24 hours of USPS scanning your parcel.*

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeysc23 View Post
    Correct. From their website:
    Online Returns and a pre-paid label included in your parcel. Both are completely free to use though our Online Return Facility offers even greater flexibility – we will process your exchange/return within 24 hours of USPS scanning your parcel.*
    Cool, thank you.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDave View Post
    Has SuSu changed the cut of their Lazio suit? I ask b/c I own two three-piece Lazio suits and they fit fine. But I just purchased a third one and the jacket is too short/small. I'm returning the suit BTW.

Anyone have older years/models of the Lazio suit with recent ones? Do they fit the same for you?
    Nothing like quoting one's self...

Just to close this thread, I put on both jackets when I arrived home. The two Lazio suit jackets that I had previously purchased came down to below the carpals (that bonny thing at the end of your arm). The Lazio jacket that I just purchased came down to well above the carpals. The jacket almost felt like a 42S instead of a 42R. Of course the labeling on the jacket said it was a 42R.

Anyway, the suit has been returned and I've ordered at 42L. Hopefully that fixes the issue. So anyone looking to purchase a 42R three-piece blue Lazio suit from SuSu (they are sold out according to the website) are in luck.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Typically a wool blazer with cotton trousers is more acceptable than a cotton blazer with wool trousers, but I suppose it's possible. I would make sure that:

1. They aren't a seasonal mis-match. So don't wear wool flannel or tweed trousers with a linen jacket.
    2. They are of a similar formality. Some cotton and linen jackets are very casual, so if you're going to pair the jacket with, for example, tropical weight wool, then make sure the jacket doesn't look distressed or too wrinkled.
    Makes sense. This is the jacket I had in mind:

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_categor...ep-water/F0127

Seems like a similar weight/level of formality to wool Ludlow trousers? I can definitely see how it would look odd with tweed trousers (or how a more casual jacket would look odd with wool trousers).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Whats the best brand for quality, casual mens tshirts? Thinking similar to bonobos yarn spun solid t's, but not looking to spend close to 40 bucks on a piece of cotton. Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADowding View Post
    Whats the best brand for quality, casual mens tshirts? Thinking similar to bonobos yarn spun solid t's, but not looking to spend close to 40 bucks on a piece of cotton. Thanks!
    This is really subjective and a good topic for its own thread but I really like Everlane. Plain ts are $16 and are made in the US. Heathered t's are $18 but made in China. Both good quality though.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADowding View Post
    It's not a fancy brand, but the Hanes 6.1 oz pocket Ts are an awesome value. The fabric is a little heavier than the average t-shirt and they fit great
    https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Mens-Be.../dp/B003EZQZ4S

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thedrake View Post
    It's not a fancy brand, but the Hanes 6.1 oz pocket Ts are an awesome value. The fabric is a little heavier than the average t-shirt and they fit great
    https://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Mens-Be.../dp/B003EZQZ4S
    Do they?

Couldn't have picked a worse model/fit pic than what's there.

My big pet peeve with t-shirts is oversized arm holes. I don't need them strangling my arms but I definitely want contact most of the way around. It's hard to tell since that model is wearing a shirt probably 2 sizes too big but the arm holes look huge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks guys for the quick replies. I'm with the moose on the sleeves.

I searched the threads for this topic but didn't turn up much. I wonder what the general consensus would be...