Page 107 of 222 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2214

Thread: Ask a quick question, get an answer

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    No black suit. OK to wear medium grey suit to a funeral? Any other alternatives?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    It will be less than ideal but in such a somber moment, people probably won't notice or care. If you were a pall bearer I would say maybe black pants, white shirt and black tie. You may have that 8th grade look, but there would be the effort with the black.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninpb View Post
    No black suit. OK to wear medium grey suit to a funeral? Any other alternatives?
    I would go as dark as possible, as long as you aren't trying to make a fashion statement with what you're wearing I don't think anyone would notice. I also don't think you're expected to up and buy a black suit in a week if you don't have one, just wear your darkest suit. But I agree with @noyz that black pants, white dress shirt and a black tie is a great alternative.
    Men's Suit company ft/ a monthly essentials box with a complimenting shirt, tie, & pocketsquare
    Instagram: @CarderoClothing --- Twitter: @CarderoClothing

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Double post from recent buys, but any opinions on the quality of Todd Snyder clothing?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    Does jacket length increase when jacket size goes up? For example is a 40 regular jacket longer than a 38 regular? Thanks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Anyone have any experience with Frye? Most of their stuff very well reviewed online.

I am about to pick up these moc toe boots. Would love opinions on anyone who has them or something similar from Frye?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    @tradewinds, I'm guessing the difference is probably negligible between 2 consecutive sizes. There may be an inch or 2 diff if you compared a 36 to like 46, but that may be more due to cut. Most places will do Short, Reg and Long lengths.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    732 Post(s)
    how does the sizing on the brooks brothers ribbon belts work? I'm normally a size 31 in jeans/chinos, what size should i get?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post
    Anyone have any experience with Frye? Most of their stuff very well reviewed online.

I am about to pick up these moc toe boots. Would love opinions on anyone who has them or something similar from Frye?

I have two pairs of Frye Campus boots that I've had for close to 10 years. I don't wear them much anymore, but they're bullet proof.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quoted
    511 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post

I have two pairs of the Frye Walter lace up and a pair of Frye Rogan hikers, also had a pair of Frye loggers back in the 90s. They are all bad ass.