Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ralph Lauren Purple Label (RLPL) Dress Shirt Lot. 4 Total!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

Ralph Lauren Purple Label (RLPL) Dress Shirt Lot. 4 Total!

I received my Kamakura dress shirts last week, and they fit me so well, I want every one of my dress shirts to be from them. Due to this, the RLPL's I purchased earlier this year have to go.

Fastest way to reach me is text (513) 324 - zero five nine nine.

For sale is a lot of four dress shirts. Three are from Ralph Lauren Purple Label and one is Ralph Lauren Blue Label.

All four shirts have the same approximate measurements. If you need, I can post them for each shirt, but these should give you a good idea.

Collar: 15.5"
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" - 18.5"
    Pit to Pit: 21" - 22"
    Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.5 - 26"
    Total Sleeve Length: 34.75" - 35.25"
    Length of Shirt: 31" - 32"

1. RLPL semi spread collar, french cuff. Brand new with tags. I purchased it directly from a Ralph Lauren clearance.

2. RLPL spread collar, french cuff. Used in very good condition (8.5/10).

3. RLPL Keaton/cutaway collar, button cuff. Used in good condition (7/10). It is a runway sample and cut slightly slimmer than the others. The difference between them and a commercially sold RLPL shirt is the buttons. They do not use the traditional thick mother of pearl buttons and the stitching that attaches them to the shirt isn't as clean. All of the other amazing features of these shirts are still there, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

4. Ralph Lauren Blue Label Regent Custom Fit. Semi spread collar, double button cuff, light green. Brand new without tags.

I'm asking $175 gifted or $180 regular PayPal for the lot shipped in CONUS. Basically, you can get these for the same price as a lot from Charles Tyrwhitt. I'm not interested in trades or breaking up the lot unless someone gives a ridiculous offer for certain piece(s).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Lots of interest on Styleforum and here, but no cash yet.

Bump it up!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Tough crowd on here lately... four shirts with a total retail of $1000 and substantially higher quality than the brands that are loved on here are listed for the Charles Tyrwhitt prices and nobody bites.

Small price drop: $170 gifted or $175 regular PayPal shipped in CONUS.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1122 Post(s)
    Maybe try breaking the set up? In my experience selling lots is tough, especially when there isn't a ton of variety in the items.

Banned
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)
    As much as everyone here is into good dress shirts, I thought folks we'd be all over these. I would be, but I wear mainly OCBDs and other casual button-down collar shirts.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    Maybe try breaking the set up? In my experience selling lots is tough, especially when there isn't a ton of variety in the items.
    There isn't much variety, but these are staple items that should be the cornerstone of any professional's wardrobe.

I have no problem breaking up the lot, but I'd prefer to make less and give someone a better deal by selling everything at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    As much as everyone here is into good dress shirts, I thought folks we'd be all over these. I would be, but I wear mainly OCBDs and other casual button-down collar shirts.
    Agreed! If they fit me as well as the Kamakura shirts do, and I wasn't borderline obsessed with my wardrobe minimization, these wouldn't be going anywhere. It's going to be a great deal for the lucky buyer.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1122 Post(s)
    no sweat off my back, just trying to help.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idvsego View Post
    no sweat off my back, just trying to help.
    For sure, and it's much appreciated @idvsego. I just find it interesting that people will jump all over a 4 for $160 CT deal to build a wardrobe, but don't consider a deal like this.

I'm sure someone will come around, and whoever does will be getting a great deal.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1122 Post(s)
    I would be interested in the first two blues but I need to get my measurements done first.. And survive my oldest daughters 16th birthday this month.

Banned
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)
    I kind of get the feeling that folks here are not all that familiar with PRL. I don't see that brand referred to by many people here, surprisingly, and yet it is often a great brand.