Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JOHN DOE SHOES - goodyear welted shoes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply. Keeping things transparent like you are doing now will definitely help keep customers feeling that things aren't too good to be true. I own quite a few pairs of Allen Edmonds dress shoes and Wolverine 1000 Mile boots but would like to give your company a try as it doesn't hurt to have an inexpensive quality daily driver that you're not invested too much into.

Have you thought about releasing an austerity brogue? Several of the members on the board brought up this style not too long ago and I'd like to give it a shot, but not at the price point of an Allen Edmonds.

Regards,
    Vic

As a small company we try to release the styles we think to be best sellers. As of now I would say we have a very complete array of styles and an austerity brogue is certainly on our plans. Unfortunately we are already done for this year regarding new launches, we will restock and launch new leathers and colors with the current styles. But we will release new ones in the first months of 2015 and the austerity brogue is one of them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hello Dappered readers.
    Weeks ago some of you asked me to let you know once our shoes were restocked. Well we have restocked the best selling styles and we have added some new leather options to those styles. Right now, during Cyber monday we are running a sale. Buy 2 get 3 products with code: GETJOHNDOE

www.johndoeshoes.com

As always, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Best regards,

Anibal