Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Designer 42R Suits aka I lost 20 pounds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    First and Last BUMP, this stuff is going with a charity pickup next week. If you want a package deal make me an offer. I'm just looking to get these into a good stylish home or into the hands of a needy person who needs a suit to interview in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Is everything but the Ludlow still available? Have you altered any of the pants at all or are they all 42R off the rack pants?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hi @DatBigDog
    The ludlow is gone and another member is about to grab the BOSS birds Eye and the Zegna suit. Everything else is avail. They are NOT 42 OTR I have had some adjustments made (waist brought in, hemmed pants, jacket waist brought in a bit). The dimensions are pretty true in the pics and there is room to let things out if you wish. please let me know any specifics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Has there been any work done on the BR suit? Looking for something for a couple of summer weddings i have coming up. I am almost a perfect 42R Slim in Jacket, but more like a 32x30 in pants.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hi @DatBigDog
    The BR suit had a hem and waist brought in a tiny bit. I also had the waist on the jacket and sleeves shorted a bit. i'll grab the tape and measure and post pics here http://www.pinterest.com/rickbadmin/...it-jacket-lig/