Thread: Steven Land Dress Shirts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Steven Land Dress Shirts

I apologize if this brand has already been mentioned. I realize it won't impress the aficionados and suit "elitists", but I've purchased 2 of these shirts and I absolutely love them. They're definitely not for everyone, but here's why I'll buy more: I'm a sucker for spread collar and french cuffs, not to mention the old school contrasting-collar. Most of their shirts are made this way, but I've seen a few that had the club-collar style (which included a collar bar). Some of their styles are a tad bit too "loud" and colorful for my taste, but overall they have some really nice designs/patterns that are really unique yet classy.

They also fit perfect for my athletic build, so I don't have to do any alterations when I buy them, nor does it look like there's a parachute hanging off my back. I've seen the shirts for as low as $29.99 and high as $52.99, but the bad thing is that you can only find them on eBay or small brick & mortar businesses that happen to sell their products online as well. I've tried getting them to let me sell their shirts on my own online boutique, but since I don't have a physical storefront they said no. Regardless, I'll continue to buy their brand and tell people about their shirts. Below is a picture of me wearing one. Hope this was helpful.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Shirt looks good I will look into this brand as well.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Checked it out...I like color and all, but those shirts are "LOUD". Not really my style. Thanks for the rec though...
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Do you work for the company or whoever does their pr? I get suspicious when someone joins to immediately rec a brand that no one's heard of. Suspect that's how Combatant Gentlemen got started in these forums.

-Edit- I see its in the "Dealers" forum so there's nothing wrong with honest advertising here if that's what it is.
    Last edited by Stepping It Up; May 12th, 2014 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No, sir. I have ZERO affiliation. I'll be honest, I was hesitant to even post a pic because I know people are easily spooked on forums (especially when it's someone's first post). Now that I've officially joined the forum you'll be seeing a whole lot more of me, and I would never do anything to besmirch my reputation. I do have a blog/online boutique but I haven't even talked about this brand on my site. Just something I thought I'd bring up. I'll have plenty of other recommendations here soon.