Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spier and Mackay Shirts Review

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    @SpierMackay

I noticed all your suits just went on sale. Does that mean new suits will be introduced soon?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack7 View Post
    @SpierMackay

I noticed all your suits just went on sale. Does that mean new suits will be introduced soon?
    The sale is just a lead in to our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promo. Also, as we are still young and small and use this as an incentive for some to give us a try. We are done for designs for the season. We have some fill-ins coming in a couple of weeks. New designs will start rolling out in Feb for Spring.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    The sale is just a lead in to our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promo. Also, as we are still young and small and use this as an incentive for some to give us a try. We are done for designs for the season. We have some fill-ins coming in a couple of weeks. New designs will start rolling out in Feb for Spring.
    ok gotcha! I'm a big fan of your contemporary fit. Was hoping for more suits with notch lapels that had contemporary fit pants as well. A little bummed that your dark grey contemporary and medium grey contemporary core suits only come with slim fit pants.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    ok gotcha! I'm a big fan of your contemporary fit. Was hoping for more suits with notch lapels that had contemporary fit pants as well. A little bummed that your dark grey contemporary and medium grey contemporary core suits only come with slim fit pants.
    Pretty much all the Contemporary Fit suits have Contemporary Pants, save for the core suits. Even those, the fill-ins, will be contemporary fit, with contemporary trousers. So both the Dark and Medium Grey. Should be in stock in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
    Rick

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Pretty much all the Contemporary Fit suits have Contemporary Pants, save for the core suits. Even those, the fill-ins, will be contemporary fit, with contemporary trousers. So both the Dark and Medium Grey. Should be in stock in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
    Rick
    Just made my first purchase. Love the contemporary fit. Will def purchase more in the future.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    I'm hoping they have another promo soon! I missed out on the last one due to a business trip :/

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepetito View Post
    Just made my first purchase. Love the contemporary fit. Will def purchase more in the future.
    Excellent! Glad you're happy. We worked hard to get Contemporary just right. A nice balance for athletic legs, without being billowy.

I'm hoping they have another promo soon! I missed out on the last one due to a business trip :/
    Make sure you're signed up to our newsletter. Always have something going on this time of year!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Rick- any idea when there will be a restock of the trousers? Looking forward to picking up some sharkskin blue and light grey ones, but not much available for a 32in waist.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresbrando View Post
    Rick- any idea when there will be a restock of the trousers? Looking forward to picking up some sharkskin blue and light grey ones, but not much available for a 32in waist.
    I have a pair of Size 32 Medium Grey Flannels that are just a bit too tight. I debated ordering the 33, and should have. I could have them tailored but I think they will still be snug in the thighs, so I'm going to exchange them. So a pair of Size 32s may appear soon!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I have a pair of Size 32 Medium Grey Flannels that are just a bit too tight. I debated ordering the 33, and should have. I could have them tailored but I think they will still be snug in the thighs, so I'm going to exchange them. So a pair of Size 32s may appear soon!
    @Jamie, what did you think of the Flannels? I've been debating picking up a pair... Would you say they are a mid-weight?