Thread: Equus Leather - New Website

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Equus Leather - New Website

Hey guys, I've received a few questions about Equus Leather belts after the review that I wrote on Dappered's main site. I thought that it'd be best to open a new thread about Equus rather than continue to answer questions in PM's and emails.

I know that a few other members have belts from Equus (@Fred G. Unn comes to mind). Hopefully some of the other Equus belt owners will chime in with their experiences.

One thing that may be of interest: Charlie from Equus Leather contacted me a couple of days ago to let me know that they have a new website. The new website automatically deducts VAT for non-EU customers, so the belts are ~20% less expensive for Americans. They're also offering a free sample pack of their nine Sedgwick leathers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschetta View Post
    Hey guys, I've received a few questions about Equus Leather belts after the review that I wrote on Dappered's main site. I thought that it'd be best to open a new thread about Equus rather than continue to answer questions in PM's and emails.

I know that a few other members have belts from Equus (@Fred G. Unn comes to mind). Hopefully some of the other Equus belt owners will chime in with their experiences.

One thing that may be of interest: Charlie from Equus Leather contacted me a couple of days ago to let me know that they have a new website. The new website automatically deducts VAT for non-EU customers, so the belts are ~20% less expensive for Americans. They're also offering a free sample pack of their nine Sedgwick leathers.
    Hi Guys,

Im Charlie, I founded Equus. Brischetta suggested I should drop by and introduce myself. Im not here to do lots of selling but Im more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have about us, our products, what we do, our if there are any queries or problems with the website - just drop me a pm and I'll keep an eye on this thread as well.

In light of the new website we currently have a special offer running that might be of interest - the coupon NEWSITE14 is valid till Sunday the 4th and is worth 14% off anything in your cart, in addition to VAT deduction for exports. We also regularly post coupons on our Facebook page.

One again, if I can be any help just get in touch,

Charlie