Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Spring/Summer wear (NWT JCrew Ludlow Chino suit, Ludlow sport coat, dress shirts)

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

FS: Spring/Summer wear (NWT JCrew Ludlow Chino suit, Ludlow sport coat, dress shirts)

Spring cleaning time. There are a few more items likely to come up in the near future, but here's the current haul. I made some measurements with a tailor's tape (approximate, as I'm not a professional) and provided them below. Shoulder to Shoulder (S2S), Pit to Pit (P2P), Sleeve length (either from shoulder seam or middle back of shirt), and shirt length (measured from the bottom of collar) were all measured in inches and done with garment lying flat. US only and Paypal gift preferred. Prices include shipping.

First, the dress shirts. There are two Charles Tyrwhitt dress shirts and two Banana Republic non-iron, medium, slim fits.

CT Lavender 16/35 Tailored fit: Non Iron, never worn, french cuffs. S2S: 18, P2P 22, Sleeve length 35, Shirt Length 31. $30

CT Yellow 16/35 Slim fit: Worn once, cold washed and hang dried, barrel cuff. S2S: 17.88, P2P 23, Sleeve length 34.75, Shirt length 31. $25

Both the blue gingham and orange/blue shirt are from Banana Republic and are non iron slim fits. The blue was worn twice, the orange and blue once. Both washed with cold water and hang dried. The measurements are the same. S2S 18.5, P2P 21.5, Sleeve length 34.5, Shirt length 30.5. $50 shipped for both.

J.Crew Single Button Ludlow chino sport coat in large. The jacket is a beautiful green color which you can't tell in this picture but is the same as shown in the first series of this blog: http://jcrew.tumblr.com/post/5706292...ffice-wear-our.
    The jacket was never worn but was tailored to bring in the body. Unfortunately, the body length was just too short for my longer torso. It's 100% cotton with soft shoulders, dual vents, and would look fantastic with denim or chinos (navy or khaki). Perfect for the spring and summer. S2S: 19.5, P2P 22, sleeve length (as measured from shoulder seam) 25.75, jacket length from bottom of collar, 28.5. $115
    Last edited by Lchow1; April 13th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Next is a never worn, never altered, new with tags J Crew Ludlow Chino suit. It is a 42R with 34 x 34 trousers in a wheat color. It is perfect for spring and summer weddings and events. The wheat color pairs beautifully with a chambray shirt and navy knit tie or countless other combinations. The trousers are classic fit.

The suit jacket has measurements of 18.75 (shoulder to shoulder),21.5 (pit to pit), 25.5 (sleeve length from shoulder seam), and 30 inches (jacket length from bottom of collar). It has a single vent and Bemberg lining. The trousers are 34 x 34 with actual measurements of 18 inches at the waist and leg opening of 8.5 inches. $175 shipped.

Jcrew Factory, Oxford Gold (yellow), broken in chino. Worn once, washed once (cold washed, hang dried). Waist measurements 17.75 and leg opening 8 inches. It's a louder color (though it should fade nicely with several washes) but one you can wear with confidence. $25.

PM me with questions. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Lchow1; April 13th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Tuesday bump.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    If you're interested in the four shirts, they are yours for $85 shipped in the US. Paypal gift or add 3%. Feel free to send me reasonable offers on the J Crew suit or sport coat.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Ludlow suit and yellow CT shirt sold! Everything else is still available. Package deals available, just make reasonable offers.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Beautiful, green single button Ludlow sport coat just sitting in the closet. It's the perfect way to complete a fit for spring/summer. For this weekend , down to $100 shipped, continental US. Three dress shirts and JCF yellow slim chino still available too. Reasonable offers welcomed.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    Any idea what the neck is on the BR shirts? I think they're mediums are "15/15.5." Is that accurate here?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Warren View Post
    Any idea what the neck is on the BR shirts? I think they're mediums are "15/15.5." Is that accurate here?
    @Wes Warren. Yup. The perfect collar for me is around 15.5 and it fits well when buttoned.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchow1 View Post
    Ludlow suit and yellow CT shirt sold! Everything else is still available. Package deals available, just make reasonable offers.
    Just wanted to say thanks. Everything arrived exactly as described and was shipped with care. Thanks.

Maybe will post a few pics when the pants get back from the tailor.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    Are those BR shirts the Slim Fit or the Tailored Slim Fit?