Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New P90X - The Vicious/Yoyo 90 day challenge

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    What the hell. I'm in. I do have one big ticket item that I will swan dive off this wagon to pick up if it becomes available, though. Damned unlikely, but I'm just putting the marker down.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    I'll be in after next week. Have to fast track a new wardrobe, but once that is taken care of, I'll need to conserve.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shomas View Post
    What the hell. I'm in. I do have one big ticket item that I will swan dive off this wagon to pick up if it becomes available, though. Damned unlikely, but I'm just putting the marker down.
    You can't say something like that and then not tell us what it is.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    I am in...need to make a commitment to save/spend in other areas (damned student loan debt). I also need to show myself I don't NEED these things. I have wanted a natural leather wallet for the last few weeks and been able to hold out.

Lets do this!

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    You can't say something like that and then not tell us what it is.
    Ha! Of course I can. I won't, but I can. I'm actually in the "sell your firstborn" camp for a pair of Alden cigar shell longwings. They just don't come around very often, it seems, and the Alden fanatic community is much more on top of this stuff than I am, so it's un-bloody-likely. But if a pair does come my way, I'm totally trading in one of the kids.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Ha! Of course I can. I won't, but I can. I'm actually in the "sell your firstborn" camp for a pair of Alden cigar shell longwings. ... But if a pair does come my way, I'm totally trading in one of the kids.
    Vicious never stipulated anything about child-trading, so you might still be good there, Shomas.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    I'm in! I don't have any real needs at the moment, so this will help curtail the wants (hopefully). I have a nice collection of shorts I picked up at the end of last summer and I'm good on polos and canvas shoes. We are going back to FL for the month of June, so I'm sure we will need stuff, but nothing sartorially related that I can think of.
    Countryside Man of Letters

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    So far we have:

Vicious
    YoyoRobbo
    ZCM
    Alex
    Dackman
    Alan
    Shade
    Shomas
    DavidW25
    MarkB

I'll cross people off as they fall off the wagon.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
    I'll be in after next week. Have to fast track a new wardrobe, but once that is taken care of, I'll need to conserve.
    Sorry, it's starting today for this particular one. Basically because I think it'd be cool to celebrate on the 4th of July for anyone who makes it.

Ha! Of course I can. I won't, but I can. I'm actually in the "sell your firstborn" camp for a pair of Alden cigar shell longwings. They just don't come around very often, it seems, and the Alden fanatic community is much more on top of this stuff than I am, so it's un-bloody-likely. But if a pair does come my way, I'm totally trading in one of the kids.
    Ha! Good Luck. Since I watch the Alden thread in SF I'm usually on top of these things. I'll let you know if I see something but they don't do a makeup like that very often and when they do, you have to call immediately to get in on it. What Barrie size are you?

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quoted
    445 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Ha! Good Luck. Since I watch the Alden thread in SF I'm usually on top of these things. I'll let you know if I see something but they don't do a makeup like that very often and when they do, you have to call immediately to get in on it. What Barrie size are you?
    Don't I know it. I check in over there as frequently as I can, but I can't be as on top of things as I'd need to be to have a reasonable chance of success. I've put myself on a few waiting lists, but I got stuff to do, y'know?

I'm a Barrie 9. By all means, if you see something, lemme know.