Hey Fellas,

It's great to finally come out and chat with you guys on a personal level, I've been a member of the community for quite some time under an alias and was hoping this may be of interest to some of you.

If you've ever shopped with us, you'll know that we strive to build relationships with each and every person - we hate robots and terrible customer service. WIth that being said, if we ever run into each other, drinks are on us!

I'm Albert from Soxy - we help men keep their sock wardrobe fresh by delivering 5 stylish pairs of socks to their doorstep on a monthly basis for $39. No more boring white socks!

We've recently embarked on a very important new mission and need your help!

Textile waste is a huge issue in North America - 220 million pounds to be exact. 95% of textiles that end up in landfills are recyclable, yet only 20% of that get to see another life.

Soxy is on a mission to keep 1,000,000 socks from finding demise in North American landfills by partnering with North America’s largest recycling partners.

Your socks deserve a second life. Contributing has never been easier AND we give you a 15% discount as a way of saying thanks!

If you want to learn more about our initiative, I encourage you head over to our Recycling Program Page to get the details.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts
Cheers