Thread: Measurements for Tailored fit Banana Republic blazer in 38R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Measurements for Tailored fit Banana Republic blazer in 38R

I don't know if there is a thread for these kinds of questions, but anyways…

I tried on a blazer at Banana Republic the other day, tailored fit 38R, and it fit me surprisingly well, except that the arm holes were way too low for me. Does anyone have the measurements for something similar? I've heard that vintage sport coats/blazers (1960's ish) tend to have higher arm holes (and are also cheaper), so if someone has the shoulder width, body width, length, etc. info on the BR I tried on I could better avoid wasting my money, ya know?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    BR has so many different blazers, some higher armholes than others, and I agree with you most tailored fit ones fit very well. I suggest trying on different ones, you'll eventually find that works better for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Unless someone here happens to have the same blazer and a measuring tape, you might be better served giving BR a call.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Try searching eBay and completed eBay listings to see if anyone selling one listed the dimensions. Or if someone is selling one on their currently you could message them and ask.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Actually, there is someone in our very own forum selling tailor fit blazers in 38R and 38S and he provided measurements:

http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...-(38R-and-38S)