Thread: My Kickstarter wallet Mobius is available online

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Kickstarter wallet Mobius is available online

Hello gentlemen,
    I am new to Dappered and wanted to share my wallet that raised over $22k on Kickstarter last fall. We are shipping orders now and I have a website for you to check them out.
    mobiuswallet.com
    Here are some recent pictures of my polished version. I dont currently have the polished ones up on my website, but I will soon

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    pretty cool. $99, though. Too rich for my blood. Congrats, though, and best of luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pull View Post
    pretty cool. $99, though. Too rich for my blood. Congrats, though, and best of luck.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mr Pull you gave me a great idea! I just setup a promo code for dappered users.
    15% off if you use the promo code: dappered15

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)
    Hi Adam, congrats on developing a new product and trying to start a business. You seem like an ambitious young fellow. A little constructive criticism though:

1. I am a little hesitant to buy it at even your discount price of $84. I think the most I would ever pay for a product like this is $30 tops. I know that you state this is a "Made in USA" product, and you start the video by giving us that little fun fact that x% of productions is from overseas, but me personally, I don't really care about the country of origin unless it has to do with my car,shoes, blazers/coats, or leather goods. For something like this, I personally could care less. Others may disagree but that is just my opinion. I think it might be a better idea to take the productions overseas and lower the price for this product.
    2. I think your video demonstration is a little gimmicky. For instance, in your "Secure" portion, you shake the wallet, then you fan it open, and I am totally expecting you to shake it a couple times while its fanned open. But you don't. I get what you're trying to show me, but I'm still a little doubtful. Maybe you could give a better demo on the "secure" part.
    3. In your "Stash cash and business cards" section you show us that you can stash cash in your wallet. But it totally looks like as soon as I fan it open, my cash would go flying out unless I place a card on top of the cash. Maybe you can add a little elastic band that holds down the cash.
    4. I think you could work on the design to make it look more fashionable. As of now, it just looks like an iphone case or a hard drive and would cater better to the techy people than to a forum for the style conscious. Maybe use some leather. The product would pique my interest if it were wrapped in some sort of leather. Oooh a bronze metal and brown chromexcel leather would be pretty cool combo. Or you can go with the classic silver + black leather combo. But if you decide to go this route, please don't go further than your current asking price of $99 because around the $150 price point you are entering low-end designer wallet territory.
    5. I didn't read up on the dimensions, but it looks thicker than my leather wallet. I imagine it being painful putting that thing in my back pocket and sitting on it.

Just my $0.02.
    Last edited by movoblast; March 7th, 2014 at 12:42 AM.