Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen Edmond's Outlet Sale (Seconds) - February 3rd-17th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, I went ahead and emailed the Reston store. If I have to call, do I call the number on the homepage of the website?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie Trisco View Post
    Thanks guys, I went ahead and emailed the Reston store. If I have to call, do I call the number on the homepage of the website?
    The Reston store is a retail store that sells firsts. It's not one of their outlet shops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
    The Reston store is a retail store that sells firsts. It's not one of their outlet shops.
    Thanks for the info. I know there's a store in DC as well. Is that an outlet or retail location?

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)
    DC location is retail store, not outlet.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quoted
    560 Post(s)
    There's no shoe banks within 300 miles of DC.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    I'll recommend Freeport Maine again. Its an AE outlet store. It doesn't have to be close to you. I'm in Los Angeles, probably the farthest one from me possible. Just picked them based on good reviews from a fellow dapper.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Just called the Freeport store. Very helpful. Got a pair of Brooks Park Aves for $149

ScottMehall
    What do you guys think of the Vernon model? I haven't heard much about it, but it seems to be on sale for pretty cheap.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottMehall View Post
    What do you guys think of the Vernon model? I haven't heard much about it, but it seems to be on sale for pretty cheap.
    I believe Joe has posted about it on the main site on more than one occasion. If I'm not mistaken, there are one or two guys who regularly post here that have it too (Yoyo?)... I think it's a pretty sharp looking shoe. I'm not particularly fond of whole-cut style shoes (the Vernon isn't quite a whole-cut, but close). This is probably the only one I have considered though. I like the subtle perforations on it, to break up the plain leather. It's pretty sleek though. It would be hard to imagine wearing them dressed down, with jeans or chinos for example. So, it depends on what you are looking for.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninpb View Post
    I'll recommend Freeport Maine again. Its an AE outlet store. It doesn't have to be close to you. I'm in Los Angeles, probably the farthest one from me possible. Just picked them based on good reviews from a fellow dapper.
    I'll tip my hat to the ladies at the Jeffersonville outlet as well. They are always awesome to work with!