Page 58 of 170 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1698

Thread: Combatant Gentleman

  1. #571
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
    It says that the suits are made from "100% Italian Super 140s wool from our very own sheep." Does Combatant Gentlemen own its own sheep farm somewhere in Italy? And, if that's not 100% accurate, then is the rest of the description accurate?
    Yes, we own our own sheep farm in Biella, Italy. Owning the raw inputs in our production process is a major reason why we're able to sell at the prices we do; the cost-savings are tremendous.

  2. #572
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I've been checking online every few days and it looks like many sizes of suit jackets and pants are still out of stock. I thought they were to be restocked in mid September. Do you have an ETA for restocking? Thanks.

  3. #573
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyvasuomi79 View Post
    I've been checking online every few days and it looks like many sizes of suit jackets and pants are still out of stock. I thought they were to be restocked in mid September. Do you have an ETA for restocking? Thanks.
    @Hyvasuomi79 -- we received a major shipment today that we'll be unloading and adding to the site tomorrow. If you have a specific style/size in mind, PM me and I can see if I can get you a more precise ETA.

  4. #574
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatant Gentlemen View Post
    @Hyvasuomi79 -- we received a major shipment today that we'll be unloading and adding to the site tomorrow. If you have a specific style/size in mind, PM me and I can see if I can get you a more precise ETA.
    I checked the site today and you still seem to be out of stock in my size for almost every suit. Regarding suit construction, if the description does't specifically say "half-canvassed," should I assume it's fused? I'd really like to try out a suit, but I'd like to try one that's not fused. Lastly, I placed an order for a sweater and a shirt last week, and while I received a confirmation email, the order hasn't shipped and it's been about a week. I have a couple of your shirts already (the brown and white stripe slim fit and the navy/turquoise tattersall) and I really like them. I'd love to do more business with you, but the lengthy restocking and processing times make it difficult.

  5. #575
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    I apologize for the current stock issue / increased processing time -- this isn't typical by any means. We've had an extraordinary surge of demand this summer which has left our fulfillment center stretched thin. However, we've doubled the staff and have moved into a substantially larger warehouse, so we're confident we can get over this hurdle and return to our normal processing time (1 business day for orders placed at or before 10am PST).

    As for the suit construction, all of our suits are now half-canvassed; we do not have any fused offerings.

    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    I checked the site today and you still seem to be out of stock in my size for almost every suit. Regarding suit construction, if the description does't specifically say "half-canvassed," should I assume it's fused? I'd really like to try out a suit, but I'd like to try one that's not fused. Lastly, I placed an order for a sweater and a shirt last week, and while I received a confirmation email, the order hasn't shipped and it's been about a week. I have a couple of your shirts already (the brown and white stripe slim fit and the navy/turquoise tattersall) and I really like them. I'd love to do more business with you, but the lengthy restocking and processing times make it difficult.

  6. #576
    Varsity Member M. Montaigne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    806
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    Cross-post from WIWT thread.

    Navy CG slim fit suit, Brooks Brothers white shirt, Hermès tie, Made-in-China American flag lapel pin.


  7. #577
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quick question, about how long do yall process exchanges? I sent back a pair of pants this past week and was wondering what kind of timeline yall had once you received them back.

  8. #578
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsdd View Post
    Quick question, about how long do yall process exchanges? I sent back a pair of pants this past week and was wondering what kind of timeline yall had once you received them back.
    It took about 3 weeks for them to process my exchange. The shirts I ordered were slimmer than I thought, so I swapped them for a size up. Plus, the shirts fit great; minus, it was a 3-4 week turnaround time.

  9. #579
    Varsity Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,068
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Anyway I can look up my order status? It's been a week and I haven't heard anything.

  10. #580
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    At least I'm not the only one with processing delays. I really liked the suit but a few things needed tweaked. Shirt is solid quality too. Unfortunately, the claimed, "as soon as we receive it we will send out your exchange," sure doesn't seem to be in effect. My initial order was placed 5 weeks before I need the suit and at this point, I'm not hopeful that the timing is going to work out. Just make sure you give yourself a good amount of time to hammer everything out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •