Thread: Combatant Gentleman

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    @vai

Cool!

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Thanks,

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @vishaalmelwani any word on when the denim will be restocked? Specifically the slim-straight indigo. I asked CS and the rep just told me they couldn't give me a timetable.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vishaalmelwani View Post
    Thanks @firemunkee

Hope everything works out well for you!

This is our 5th and largest warehouse move this year, so I think we are good to go! Next up suit delivery via drone!! (JK!)

Also, we are in the midst of launching our digital returns, so that should be squared away as well!

Thanks,
    I had to exchange the pants. The 30S fits differently than the 30L. The L length ones were slimmer than the S. I never would have guessed. I did this through chat because I wasn't sure if there was a difference. The pants shipped the next day. I also had to exchange the vest, and I used the online return system, and unfortunately I did not have the same experience. I shipped out the vest the next day, and waited 2.5 weeks without hearing anything regarding whether my vest has shipped or not. I had to contact customer support again and finally got a shipping notice the next day. Sounds like the not-so-old days when placing a regular order. The plus side is customer support was great both times.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    285 Post(s)
    @vishaalmelwani Any chance the insider program can include purchases already made in 2015? I know backdating to previous years would be a bit much. However, if the point is to create brand loyalty, it would be nice to reward those that have been purchasing for a while. If the program had been in place a year ago, I would have easily qualified for the premier level. Just a thought.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    Midnight Blue Shawl Collar Tuxes back in stock.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quoted
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    @vishaalmelwani Any chance the insider program can include purchases already made in 2015? I know backdating to previous years would be a bit much. However, if the point is to create brand loyalty, it would be nice to reward those that have been purchasing for a while. If the program had been in place a year ago, I would have easily qualified for the premier level. Just a thought.
    I'd agree with that. I've spent to that level this year as well, though I can't imagine there are so many of us that it would cost much to make it happen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Agreed as well. I would be elite but not yet premier.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Hey @vishaalmelwani have the new button down shirts shipped yet? Also, are the peacoats expected to shop by 11/30? Thanks!

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    Hey @batkins9

We don't do any backdating, but if you ping me directly @ vishaal@combatgent.com I may be able to help you out!

Thanks,

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    hey @ronrob

ping my inbox, I think I can help you out!

Thanks,