Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1755

Thread: Combatant Gentleman

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Oh Vishaal, you sneaky butt. Ready-to-wear line, meaning, Made-to-measure coming soon? It's going to go well with the shoes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Vishaal,

i shot you over an email last week about checking out the Irvine office. I wasn't sure if the emails weren't getting through but I'm still interested in viewing the suits first hand if you're available.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    @MikeDragon

You caught me sir!

Yep - MTM is going to be launching at the end of the month. More details soon.

Pricing: Starting @ $300 for suits and $350 tuxes

Thanks,

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    hey @jlin015

Sorry about that - do you mind pinging me again. My inbox gets a bit hectic at times.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    @vishaal

I skimmed the video but didn't hear ... are new suits coming in modern fit?

and are you guys having a tie sale anytime soon?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    @vishaal

I have been keeping my eye on you guys for the last 6 months but nothing is ever in stock on your website. I have signed up for the email notifications but have yet to receive one. Also, I am as normal as they come, 38R and 32 pant. Occasionally I see a 38R but never a 32 pant.

Is there a better way to order than on the website?

I am going to a wedding in two months time and would love to wear one of your suits, if I can get it. Is it likely that I will be able to buy something from you guys? Or should I go elsewhere at this time.

BTW, I have several shirts from CG and they fit great! No need for any tailoring. I am a very happy customer.

Thanks

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeterson View Post
    @vishaal

I have been keeping my eye on you guys for the last 6 months but nothing is ever in stock on your website. I have signed up for the email notifications but have yet to receive one. Also, I am as normal as they come, 38R and 32 pant. Occasionally I see a 38R but never a 32 pant.

Is there a better way to order than on the website?

I am going to a wedding in two months time and would love to wear one of your suits, if I can get it. Is it likely that I will be able to buy something from you guys? Or should I go elsewhere at this time.

BTW, I have several shirts from CG and they fit great! No need for any tailoring. I am a very happy customer.

Thanks
    Hey @cpeterson,

First off, I apologize for the inconvenience. I know it's been rough and we've been working tirelessly to get our stock up to par. It seems as though our stock gets wiped out rather quickly when we do re-stock. If you want to e-mail me directly at vishaal@combatgent.com I'll see if I can get you more specific dates.

If you are looking through the site right now, we did release two new suits yesterday in which your size is fully stocked. They can be found:

here: https://combatgent.com/suits/blue-he...-slim-fit-suit

&

here: https://combatgent.com/suits/black-h...-slim-fit-suit

Please let me know if I can help with anything further.

P.S. we are working on getting our stock fully loaded very shortly!

Thanks,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi @Vishal,

I was just wondering what's the usual turnaround for orders of in stock items? I ordered something last Friday and was hoping to get it by next week so I can get it tailored in time for some weddings in mid may.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    285 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensou View Post
    Hi @Vishal,

I was just wondering what's the usual turnaround for orders of in stock items? I ordered something last Friday and was hoping to get it by next week so I can get it tailored in time for some weddings in mid may.
    In my experience, 2 weeks seems to be the turn around time from placing and order to when it's shipped. Then another week or so on delivery from LA to St. Louis. So 3-4 weeks from order date.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batkins9 View Post
    In my experience, 2 weeks seems to be the turn around time from placing and order to when it's shipped. Then another week or so on delivery from LA to St. Louis. So 3-4 weeks from order date.
    Ah man, that'd be cutting it pretty close, but thanks for letting me know your experience on that! It was kind of an impulse buy, or I'd have normally bought it much earlier had I known the general timing.