Thread: Orient automatic watches (used) for sale, includes fff bands + several nato bands...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Orient automatic watches (used) for sale, includes fff bands + several nato bands...

These were my own personal watches. I'm cleaning out my studio, and they gotta go. You'll get the same service as you would with a regular fff purchase regarding the button-stud bands (if it breaks or otherwise fails, we'll fix it), but any repairs to the watch itself are your responsibility. Watches are guaranteed to be working when sent out, and include regular scratches and scuffs from use. Shipping free to the US, regular fff shipping prices int'l (~$8 for first class economy, more if you want them faster, just let me know).

Orient Thresher (white, automatic) - one of my main watches for about a year. (22mm lugs) $150

screenshot software
    includes natural chromexcel fff button-stud watchband (as shown), two generic nylon nato bands, and a Maratac nato/zulu/whatever they're calling it these days band as shown, PLUS one extra fff button-stud watchband of your choice (chromexcel or veg tan). Also includes original steel Orient band (not shown; virtually unworn, as I moved to nato style bands)

photo sharing sites

Orient Aviator (blue face) - another of my main personal watches. (22mm lugs) $150

upload
    Includes veg tan - english derby band (as shown), two generic nylon nato bands, and a Maratac nato/zulu/whatever they're calling it these days band as shown, PLUS one extra fff button-stud watchband of your choice (chromexcel or veg tan). Also includes original steel Orient band (not shown; virtually unworn, as I moved to nato style bands)

screen shot pc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Surprised nobody's asking about these. Great auto's, even at full price--you won't be disappointed, and if you are I'll give you your cash back.

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)
    no joke. Not to mention that those FFF bands are $50 by themselves. Great deal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be all over the Thresher if I didn't just drop a bunch of cash...

Varsity Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    shawn, just sent you a PM
    Last edited by mister_deez; November 18th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thresher is verbally agreed on to sell via an earlier private message...if that falls through I'll let you know, my good Mr. Deez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thresher is sold. the very-versatile aviator is still available (as well as a few timexes in the other thread).